Clearlight® infrared saunas produce the same infrared heat produced by the sun and Infrared heat is required for all living things for optimum health. This radiant heat increases the thermal energy in joints, muscles and tissues. When used as intended as part of a healthy lifestyle, Clearlight® infrared saunas may help living well with certain chronic diseases or conditions.
Infrared heat is all around us and you have felt it from sources like fire, heated sand on the beach and the sun (without the harmful ultraviolet waves that the sun gives off). Just as visible light has a range of wavelengths (running from red to violet), so does infrared light: longer wavelength infrared waves are thermal, while short or near infrared waves are not hot at all, in fact, you cannot even feel them. Near and mid infrared enhance the benefits of far infrared
Contact EPIC Pools today at 309.326.3032 for your next infrared sauna.
Feeling Good Never Gets Old
Clearlight® Infrared Saunas are thoughtfully designed to promote physical and emotional well-being for people with various health conditions.
- Detoxification – Daily sweating from sauna use can help detoxify your body as it rids itself of accumulated toxic heavy metals. At low temperature, infrared will penetrate the body’s fat cells to expel what has built-up over time.
- Stress and Fatigue Reduction – A few minutes in the gentle warmth of an infrared sauna will help you feel relaxed, rejuvenated and ready to take on the day.
- Muscle Aches, Stiffness and Joint Pain – Infrared heat can help relieve inflammation, stiness, and soreness by increasing blood circulation to your muscles. It is also eective in the treatment of sprains, neuralgia, bursitis, muscle spasms, and many other muscular-skeletal ailments.
- Weight Loss and Increased Metabolism – The Journal of the American Medical Association has mentioned that regular use of a sauna can have a similar boost on the cardiovascular system to running. When your body takes in infrared heat, it works hard to try and cool down by producing sweat and burning calories. A 30-minute session can burn somewhere between 250 calories or more.
- Skin Condition – The deep sweating achieved aer a few minutes in an infrared sauna helps increase circulation and remove impurities and dead skin cells, leaving your skin glowing and clean.
- Appearance of Cellulite – Since the infrared heat of a Clearlight® Infrared Sauna penetrates three times as deep as a conventional sauna, it is significantly more eective at reducing cellulite by lowering the storage of toxins in fat cells.
- Heart Health – The Department of Family Practice at the University of British Columbia, found that infrared sauna therapy can help keep blood pressure normal, lower cholesterol levels, reduce chronic pain, and treat issues such as congestive heart failure.*
- Immune System Boost – The penetrating infrared wavelengths from our True Wave™ Far Infrared and Full spectrum heaters will raise your core body temperature, inducing an artificial fever. Fever is the body’s natural mechanism to strengthen and accelerate the immune response, as seen in the case of infection.
- Diabetes Support – Much has been wrien about how infrared sauna therapy can aid and support those managing diabetes because it offers healing activities to help lower side effects. Working simultaneously, these activities include: Improved pain threshold, Elimination of toxins, Improved circulation, and Internal organ cleanse.